How do I request a refund for purchased coins?

If you purchased coins in Slots Craze and something is causing you to want a refund, we would love to know what the reason is. Simply because if it's any kind of issue (including an accidental purchase), we want to help!

However, in terms of getting the actual real-money refund, we are not the ones who can authorize it for you. The reason is that Slots Craze works on Facebook, the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store and the Amazon Store. So, when you make a purchase you are using their payment platform and they control the payment methods, conversation rates and refund requests.

If you want to request a real-money refund, here is how to request it, depending on the platform on which you made the purchase: 



1. Click the arrow in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook and choose "Settings". Then, find and click "Payments" from the left side; Or, GO HERE.

2. Click on the payment you want refunded - make sure it's been processed. 

3. Open the purchase receipt.

4. Click "Dispute" and fill out the required information. 



1. On your iPhone or iPad, open your MAIL app.

2. Find the payment receipt from Apple for the purchase you'd like a refund for. Try searching "Your receipt from Apple" to find it faster (if you can't find one it's possible you were not charged).

3. Tap on "Report a Problem" next to the purchase you'd like refunded.

4. Enter your Apple ID and Password if prompted.

5. Tap "Choose Problem" and select a problem from the drop down menu.

6. Follow the prompt to either submit the problem or visit iTunes Store support.

7. Alternatively you can also try filling out the Apple Support Form HERE



1. On your Android Phone or Tablet, open a browser (Google Chrome, Safari or whichever browser app you use) and go to this web page: (copy it from here and paste it into your browser's URL address bar). You can also do this from your computer! 

2. Scroll down to "Order History" and find the purchase you want to have refunded.

3. On the right side of the purchase, tap the 3 dots (MORE). If you don't see them right away, swipe right first.

4. Select Request a Refund or Report a Problem and choose the option that describes your situation.

5. Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.

6. You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to two business days.

7. You can read MORE HERE.



1. Check your email (the one associated with your Amazon Account) for your payment receipt for the purchase you made and want refunded. Try searching "Your Amazon Order" to find it faster (if you can't find one at all, it's possible you were not charged).

2. Once you find the invoice from the purchase you want refunded, scroll down the email to find and click where it says "Online Returns Center".

3. You'll be redirected inside Amazon where you should follow the prompts to contact Amazon and explain what happened and that you are requesting a refund. 

4. If you could not find your purchase receipt via email, try looking in your Order History inside Amazon. Here is a link: 


If any of these steps are hard to follow or do not work, we highly encourage you to reach out to us at Slots Craze Support. To do that, open Slots Craze and either select "Contact Slots Craze Support" from the loading screen, the bottom of the Lobby when loaded (on your computer) from the Options Menu (which is in the top right of the Lobby). Describe what happened in the form that appears and attach any receipt/s you have. 


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk